Quality and food safety policy
The Management has defined this company policy as a commitment to the quality and safety of the product, formalizing the basic principles and generalities that govern it, in compliance with the applicable legislation in force.
To safeguard the safety and healthiness of the product, CARPINETO SRL adopts a company management system, certified according to the IFS and ISO9001 standards, as a basic tool for achieving its results.
The company identifies three strategic points in the Quality and Food Safety Policy to be pursued with absolute priority:
- The placing in the commercial network of products that meet the requirements of authenticity, hygiene, health and food safety, regulatory and customer specifications.
- Customer satisfaction to be achieved through full compliance with his needs while always keeping in mind the requirements referred to above.
For this purpose, CARPINETO SRL, in setting up its business, intends to pursue the following primary objectives which are explained in All0005 and which are summarized below:
- increase the safety of the operator and also of production whenever sanitizing and oenological products are being used, by predisposing the QR code for each product in the storage room of the sanitizing products;
- increase operator protection by installing a defibrillator + BLSB course;
- increase productivity and reduce the number of bottlings NCs with the purchase of a new bottling line;
- guarantee customers and all stakeholders a continuous improvement of their sustainability standards by obtaining the ISO 14001 environmental certification;
- reduce the risk of intrusion into the plant by introducing badges for all staff to access the permitted areas and at permitted times and installing an anti-intrusion system with alarm on a mobile phone;
- increase the total turnover through commercial support and development of collaborations;
- reduce the number of customer complaints by optimizing and computerizing general programming;
- improve food safety in relation to allergens by carrying out analysis on purchased wine;
- reduce the physical risk from glass in the bottle by identifying and recording the number of broken bottles on the bottling line.
The aforementioned objectives must then always be supported by daily activities carried out by each collaborator.
With regard to the entire production process, the bases to refer to are:
- good corporate image maintained through cleanliness and hygiene of all the premises of the plant and of the personnel, of the means of transport; technical quality, presentation, correct conservation of the product;
- application of the FOOD DEFENSE (reduce the likelihood of malicious acts, limit the impact and consequences of such attacks, protect the company’s brand reputation, reassure consumers, the public and the press that measures are in place appropriate to protect consumers, comply with international requirements and encourage the work of business partners);
- demand for ever higher quality standards from its suppliers;
- use of raw materials that have high quality characteristics not deriving from GMO materials;
- planning of business activities in order to make business processes more efficient;
- specialization and training of internal production personnel and individual responsibility for product quality and safety;
- employee involvement in the continuous improvement of the process and the product respecting the ethical and safety principles within the company;
- speed and accuracy in order fulfillment;
- compliance with the laws and regulations in force;
- correct application of the Self-Control Plan (Prerequisites, HACCP) and management of CCPs;
- measure of the adequacy, compliance and effectiveness of the Quality and Food Safety Management System through internal and external audits and third-party audits performed by certification bodies, official control bodies, as well as by customers;
- availability and visibility of records, data that constitute objective proof of product quality and operational safety control carried out by the company;
- continuous monitoring of the service offered to the Customer, in order to obtain its improvement;
- assurance that the manufacturing and packaging process take place under fully controlled conditions, and in environments that guarantee compliance with the product requirements;
- statistical analysis of the data relating to the sampling carried out on the raw material and / or the finished product, of the data relating to the monitoring of pests and of those relating to the quality of the product supplied to the customer;
- definition of always new measurable objectives for greater involvement of all personnel.
To obtain the above results, the Management encourages:
- the dissemination of the culture of Quality, Food Safety at all organizational levels, raising awareness and increasing the awareness of staff regarding compliance with internal procedures and the commitment to continuous improvement;;
- the involvement of employees by organizing training sessions to give everyone the opportunity to contribute to the company result by expressing their skills and competences to the best of their ability;
- the responsibility of Suppliers and the consolidation of collaborative relationships with them so that they continuously supply raw materials that comply with the agreed standards, also in relation to new requests on the prevention of possible food fraud;
- the establishment of lasting and profitable relationships with customers in the name of mutual benefit and respect.
What has been said cannot be separated from the following values:
- ETHICS in daily relations with colleagues, in the execution of the activities assigned to each one, as well as in relations with customers and suppliers and responsibility towards staff and the environment.
- FAIRNESS: compliance with the laws (written and unwritten) so as to create relationships of trust with the entire set of stakeholders to obtain a better reputation.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Aware that the territory that hosts us is an enormous wealth to be protected and preserved, in order to reduce the impact on the environment, the company has achieved the Viva certification and the ISO 14001 certification.
- SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE: in order to reduce injuries and accidents at work, the company has trained its staff and provided them with related PPE.
This policy is communicated at all levels by posting within the company and disclosure through a meeting with the staff. All personnel are required to participate, in relation to their skills, in achieving the corporate objectives set out in this declaration.
Greve in Chianti, 13/01/22